The main objective of this role is to prevent fraudulent use of company property by employees and third parties. It involves enforcing regulations to safeguard against misuse of funds, conducting thorough checks in accordance with the established rules, and documenting any findings. Promptly informing relevant parties and initiating appropriate procedures if necessary are also essential responsibilities of this position.
- Employee monitoring the live CCTV feed should take note of the phone numbers of fellow employees based on the corresponding store numbers one is checking.
- In case the live inspection staff identifies any dishonesty among the shop employees in charge of, one must create a copy of the record using a memory stick and promptly inform the relevant authorities for further inspection.
- To observe any incidents of theft from outside while monitoring the live feed and notify the shop’s duty staff immediately to initiate the necessary procedures.
- Although it was discovered that some property had been stolen from outside the premises during the live CCTV inspection, if phone contact was lost for various reasons, the stolen property and its value were to be documented, a record was to be made using a memory stick, and the necessary procedures were to be followed in accordance with the standard business process.
- To inform the staff on duty if the shops are offline.
- Any staff monitoring the live feed should ensure the seats are kept clean and conduct thorough checks regularly.
- Performing assigned tasks as directed by the appropriate manager in accordance with business needs.
- Must have at least one (1) year of relevant work experience.
- Must be able to work overtime if necessary.
- Must be honest and hardworking.
High school graduate or any graduate can apply.