Grab & Go2023-09-07T04:01:46+00:00
- Support all ERP matters to Finance and Operation
- Give training especially for ERP modules to Operation
- Participate On going and Upcoming project related with ERP as project coordinator
- Prepare ERP related forms (Change Request, Data Patching and Deliverable Sign Off) to proceed any modified or enhancement at ERP system
- Solve ERP issues as fist level supporting raised from operation and finance
- Arrange User Manual or Training on new modules in order to get literacy clearly for end users
- Prepare Payment Process for related projects.
- Testing any modified features at R3 with ERP Team before launching
- Prepare Basic Requirement Documents if require (Audit Stock Count, Direct Supplier Application, Upcoming Price Survey Project)
- Monitor and Follow up open inventory txns before inventory closing
- Involve and Give Suggestion for New System Implementation with third parties.
- Coordinate with third parties if any issues raise related with their projects.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- Minimum  years of experience in related field, retail background will be advantage
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and negotiation skills
- Must be willing to work shifts/flexible to work overtime as often as required
- Honesty, Hardworking and Good Teamwork
- Any graduate, Diploma or Certificate in related field will be preferable
- LCCI Level I, II, III and ERP Knowledge is essential
- Advanced at MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), familiar with Email and General English Skills is needed
Interested applicants are invited to apply for job opportunities by sending their resumes to [email protected] and [email protected].
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!