Oversee the inventory level of business (CREL & G&G)
- Monitor and report on company’s inventory level.
- Reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
- Implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Coaching & Mentoring Inventory team & developing work processes for smooth operation of Inventory team.
- Perform other Ad hoc as assigned by Head of Finance.
- Minimum  years of experience in accounting field, retail background will be advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and negotiation skills
- Must be willing to work shifts/flexible to work overtime as often as required
- Honesty, Hardworking and Leadership Skill
- Any graduate, Diploma or Certificate in related field will be preferable.
- LCCI Level I, II, III and ACCA Part I, II
- Advanced at MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), familiar with Email and General English Skills is needed.