This role is to support and maintain in-house technology equipment and IT assets. This includes installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring its optimal performance.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Protecting data, computer software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Computers; maintenance of emails and networks; Repair and monitoring with Anti-virus software.
- Discussion and Inquiry with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Coordinating computer system and network access and use for organization.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Any other duties as assigned by IT Manager.
- Minimum of 1year experience in a similar role, retail background will be preferable.
- Analytical thinking with good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware, software, and network systems.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer University or Any graduate, and Diploma in IT or related Certificates holder